The ViTrox Scholarship helps students to be able to ride on the wave of future trends!
We are pleased to invite eligible students pursuing their studies at colleges and universities in Malaysia to submit your applications.
Beyond financial assistance, we support students for development by nurturing and exposing them to the industrial experience through internships.
1. Fields of study:
Major in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM)
2. Eligibility and Criteria
- Must be a Malaysian citizen
- Must be a full-time student enrolled in college or university in Malaysia
- Only for students who need financial assistance to support their studies
- Obtained good academic results: minimum 2Bs for STPM, A-Level or equivalent; minimum CGPA of 3.0 for Foundation programmes
- Have a good command of English in both spoken and written
- Actively participate in extracurricular activities
- Not holding any other scholarships or financial assistance from any organisation
- Must have two guarantors
- To serve a bond with ViTrox upon completion of study
Frequently asked questions
1. How to apply?
- Prepare documents
- Detailed and updated CV
- Copies of relevant certificates (SPM, STPM or equivalent)
- Offer letter from college or university
- Proof of financial background
- Email documents to email@example.com
2. When is the application deadline?
- Application is open throughout the year
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an interview
3. Would financial assistance recipients receive any gains other than financial assistance?
- Other than financial assistance, the recipients will undergo an internship with us, where they will expose themselves to real industrial experience. Besides, they will join us as an industrial engineer upon completion of their studies.
4. What is the interest rate of the assistance fund?
- This is an interest-free loan. However, financial aid recipients stand a chance to receive a scholarship (no repayment is required) based on their academic performance.
5. Is the programme open for all tertiary education students?
- Applications from Diploma and Undergraduate Degree students will be prioritised
- Postgraduate degree programmes will be considered based on individual cases